About Welingkar Distance (Online) MBA
Welingkar Online Hybrid PGDM, also known as Welingkar Online MBA or Welingkar distance MBA program is a 2-year post graduate diploma in Management which can be completed in maximum 4 years.
It is a great option for working professionals who want to earn a post graduate degree/diploma without leaving their job.
The program gives you all the flexibility so that you can learn at your own pace. The program is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), so you can be confident that you’re getting a degree/diploma that is valid in India.
Here are some of the major benefits of Welingkar’s Online MBA/Distance MBA program:
- Multi-format teaching: Welingkar distance (Online) MBA program uses a variety of teaching methods so that students get the best possible learning experience. The methods include, virtual classrooms, e-learning toolkit, industrial visits, interactive workshops, experiential learning, collaborative learning, and video lectures.
- Flexible Learning: The program is designed in such a way that you get all the flexibility to learn at your own pace. The program offers e-study material, virtual classroom, recorded lectures, and online support.
- Tailored Teaching: The program is designed in such a way that you learn different management concepts in each semester. You learn basics in Semester 1, Understand concepts in Semester 2, Learn industry needs in Semester 3, and Master application in Semester 4.
- Diverse Course Content: The program offers diverse course content that includes Expert mentors, Guest lectures, Newswire, and Experienced faculty.
- High Career Growth: The Welingkar Hybrid PGDM offers you a PGDM certificate that is offered by one of the top Business School in India i.e Welingkar. You get Welingkar’s brand equity that enhance your resume. You also get soft skill training so that you can excel in your interview as well as in your job.
The Welingkar Online PGDM/MBA offers total 18 specializations. Below are the names of specializations that Welingkar offer
- Marketing Management
- Finance Management
- Human Resource Management
- Retail Management
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Administration
- E-business Management
- Banking, Investment & Insurance Management
- Rural & Agribusiness Management
- Hospitality Management
- Healthcare Management
- Services Excellence
- Travel And Tourism Management
- IT Project Management
- E-commerce Management
- International Business Management
- Media & Advertising Management
Below are the eligibility criteria for Welingkar Onlne/Distance MBA program
- The candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university in India. OR
- Graduation from an international university recognized by IGNOU/UGC/AIU or associations such as AMBA, AACSB, or EQUIS.
- There is no entrance test or group discussion to apply for Hybrid PGDM (Online MBA) program.
The total fee for Welingkar Distance (Online) MBA / Hybrid PGDM program is INR 1,01,000.
Students can pay the complete fee at the time of admission or can pay INR 53500 and INR 52500 respectively at the start of each year.
Students need to pay an additional INR 3600 for Personal Contact Program (PCP) at the start of the program.
Admissions are open twice in a year for July and January batches. Eligible students may apply for admission.
There are two ways you get apply for admission in Welingkar Online (Distance) MBA program.
- On-Campus Admission: Download the application form from Welingkar’s official website and visit the Mumbai campus along with required documents to take admission in Welingkar’s Distance (Online) MBA Program.
- Online Admission: You may also apply for admission online. Below are the steps to apply for admission online
- To apply online for admission visit https://weschool.welingkaronline.org/
- Choose the program you wish to apply for and make the payment for application fee.
- Now provide your personal details, education background, work experience details (if any), previous association with WeSchool (if any).
- In the final step choose the specialization you wish to join and submit your application for review.
- It takes up to 5 days for the admission team to review your application and you will be updated about your admission through an email.
- Once your admission is confirmed, you may deposit your fee online or through demand draft.
Document required for admission
Below are the documents that are required at the time of admission.
- Degree certificate/provisional certificate duly attested by a Class 1/Gazette officer
- 2 Passport sized colour photographs
Students who meet the eligibility criteria and have studied 1 year diploma at WeSchool can get lateral entry in the 2nd semester of Welingkar’s Online (Distance) MBA/PGDM program. Lateral entry students need to pay a one-time fee of Rs.86,000 at the time of admission.
Examinations are scheduled 4 times a year. You can visit the official website of Welingkar’s Online to check the timetable of examination.
There are two exams to be given in every semester. Mid-Term and End-Semester exam. Mid-Term exam are conducted online and carries a weightage of 20%. End-Term exams are also online and carry a weightage of 80%. For End-term exams students may book a timeslot 15-20 days before the examination.
Welignkar provides access to specialization-wise job vacancies to students on their website under the ‘Placement Opportunities’ section. Just after joining the program, students get access to job vacancies available on Welingkar’s website.
Although, Welingkar doesn’t facilitate placement, students directly apply to the job vacancies available to them.
Welingkar brand equity helps students get noticed by the companies and get placed faster.
Welingkar Institute of Management’s Hybrid PGDM program is one of the best online PGDM program in India available for working professionals. The program offers 18 specializations to choose from, that is one of the highest specializations offered in an online PGDM program by any institutions in India.
The program is approved by AICTE, Government of India.
The Hybrid PGDM program offered by Welingkar Institute of Management is equivalent to an Online MBA or a distance MBA program.
The program gives you the flexibility of a distance MBA program and at the same time you get the advantage of a full-time MBA program through the online learning models.
The fee structure of the program is highly affordable and the program offers excellent placement opportunities from the day you join the program.
The examinations are conducted 4 times in a year and the program gives you flexibility to schedule your exam as per your convenient.
Overall, The program offers great flexibility to students to study a business management program without leaving their job.