MBA Finance is an attractive degree, it is difficult to understand, it is complicated and requires lot of calculations. But is is all worth it for a fancy corner office stable job in any MNC. At present many companies are expanding their financial sector and employment opportunities in the case of Finance is huge. So if numbers is your thing and a promotion is what you need, then doing a distance education MBA from a reputed college while keeping your job is a recommendation. Here’s is all what you need to know!
Average Salary of any MBA Finance Graduate
However, this cannot be justified with only few theories, but on an average the basic salary of any MBA finance executive will range from 25,000 INR- 75,000 INR per month. This also depends upon the communication skills, university from which the degree is achieved and past working experience.
Career Opportunities after MBA Finance
Here are some career options after MBA in finance
- Investment Banking
- Risk Management
- Merchant Banking
- Private Banking
- Project Finance
- Asset Management
- Venture Capital
- Insurance Manager
- Credit Analyst
- Asset Finance
- Hedge Fund Manager
Top 10 Universities in India Offering Distance Education MBA in Finance
ICFAI University is known for its decades old flexible distance learning programs packed with priceless industry exposure. The MBA programs are designed to provide students with a strong portfolio and exquisite functional skills. ICFAI is recognized by UGC and is established by State Government.
Other Details about ICFAI MBA Finance:
- Students are required to be graduates from any recognized school, college or university. ICFAI conducts its own Computer Based Test (CBT) which is mandatory to take.
- The total fees of the course is around 63,000 INR which can be paid in lump sum or module wise as well. EMI facility is available and an initial payment of 10,000 INR is required to be done through a demand draft.
- Students can apply for the course and register themselves for the examination through ICFAI home website.
Suresh Gyan Vihar University
SGVU was established by Sahitya Sadawrat Samiti-a government body. The self financed university, backed by Govt of Rajasthan has several educational credits to back itself. The university is accredited by NAAC as Grade ‘A’ and is also approved by UGC.
Details about Suresh Gyan Vihar University MBA Finance:
- The university offers the distance module of MBA finance at around 52,000 INR.
- The eligibility criteria for the course is simple graduation from any recognized school/college or university.
- Candidates can directly apply to the university through their website or by visiting the campus.
IMT has been in the distance education game since a decade now. The institute is known to offer dynamic and fast driven courses which deliver more on industrial knowledge than theoretical. IMT has proficient faculty and a wide spectrum of management courses which connects point to point with global educational curriculum.
Details about IMT CDL MBA Finance:
- The eligibility criteria for MBA finance is graduation recognized from any school, college or university. Experience is preferred in IMT but it is not in the lines of eligibility criteria.
- Candidates can apply online and submit the required documents, scanned and attested for admission process to begin.
- The complete course is of 88,000 INR.
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Distance education MBA offerings from IGNOU has maintained a degree of perfection, delivery, and unbeatable execution, which are primary reasons, why, the most preferred choices for distance education MBA is majorly IGNOU. IGNOU has attained superficial rankings from past two decades further making it the foremost choice of frequently adopted distance education.
Details about IGNOU MBA Finance:
- IGNOU has preserved a common cost for every MBA specialization, i.e. 31,500 INR.
- The eligibility criteria for applying is simple graduation.
- The university conducts an OPENMAT test which is necessary for every student to take. On the basis of score, and merit, students are granted admission in the course.
- Unlike other universities, applying for distance education in IGNOU has no age restriction.
- For applying in the course, students need to purchase the online prospectus, available offline as well, complete it and submit it online or post to the university headquarters. The prospectus fee is around 1050 INR.
Sikkim Manipal University
One of the oldest players in the distance education MBA, SMU has earned reputation spread only through students who have taken up courses from the university. As one of the oldest private universities, SMU has a curriculum that is rich in knowledge curated from every decade.
Details about Sikkim Manipal University MBA Finance:
- Eligibility Criteria: Graduation in any stream from any recognized school, college or university.
- In order to apply for the course, students have to take up SMAT and pass with at least 40% in the entrance exam. SMAT consists of following subjects: General Awareness, English Language, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Per semester fees of the course is 20,000 INR which is inclusive of the exam fees.
- To apply for the course, students are required to apply through SMU website or visit a regional office of SMU.
Annamalai University has a strong reputation. The South Indian university offers more than 500 courses which are approved by the Distance Education Council of New Delhi. The University has faculty which are industry professionals and have decades of working experience backing up their knowledge wavelength.
Details about Annamalai University MBA Finance:
- The two year course requires a candidate with graduation degree recognized from any school, college or university.
- Admissions can be done via online or through post. Students shall submit scanned documents attested from gazetted officer.
- The total fee of the course is 39,700 INR which can be paid in lump sum as well.
Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning
Symbiosis has been delivering quality, excellent placement opportunities, profound teaching methodologies and unmatched curriculum to students since more than two decades. Undoubtedly, Symbiosis is a preferred choice and has been ranked at the top by majority of magazines.
Details of SCDL MBA Finance:
- The two year PGDM course requires students to be graduate in any stream from a recognized school and college.
- For students who wish to apply for the course are required to apply online. The application form costs around 1500 INR.
- The general program fees is around 40, 000 INR which can either be paid in two installments (27,000 and 17,000) or in lump sum. The mode of payment is online or through Demand Draft.
Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management
The Welingkar Institute is becoming a fast growing name as one of the most trusted distance education management institutes in India. The institute has been ranked as one of the finest providers of distance education MBA in India.
Other details about Welingkar MBA Finance:
- Candidates can apply online as well as offline by buying a prospectus that costs around 1000 INR. Submission of required documents attested by a gazetted officers is a mandate.
- The eligibility criteria for the course is simple graduation recognized from any school or college.
- The per year fees of the two year course is 32500 INR.
MIT recognized by DEB and UGC is a private establishment. Created in 1983 and also renowned as one of the oldest providers of distance education, MIT has been the most trusted institutions of India. The Institute has primary focus on making students job-ready and enable them with skills that can ease their way into the industry.
Other details about MIT MBA Finance:
- The two year PGDBA course offered from MIT has graduation acquired from any university as the eligibility criteria.
- The total program fee is 59,000 INR which is inclusive of exam fees, study material and registration fees.
- Students can apply directly for the course online or by send a completed application form along with required documents to the headquarters of MIT.
Lovely Professional University
LPU has risen from its image of “just another private university” from past three years. The university has worked singularly on implementing innovation and providing job opportunities to its students. The recent “Think BIG” campaign of LPU has uplifted the educational standards previously adopted by the university.
Other details about LPU MBA Finance:
- Graduation certificate from any university will fulfil the eligibility criteria for the course.
- Per semester fees of the course of 10,400 INR. Examination and study material costs around 1000 INR each.
- Students can apply directly through university’s website or visit the nearest regional office of the university in any city.