Introduction to Distance/Online MBA from ICFAI University
The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) University is a leading business school in India that offers a 2-year online MBA program designed for working professionals and students that want to make a career in the field of business management.
The main focus of ICFAI Online/Distance MBA program is to impart knowledge and understanding to the different aspects of management among the students.
ICFAI’s online MBA allows students to study at their own pace through e- learning materials including video lectures, e-books, case studies etc.
Here are some key highlights of ICFAI distance/online MBA program
- It offers the flexibility to complete the program within 2-4 years
- It offers total 5 specializations: Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, IT and Operations
- Eligibility is 50% in graduation from a recognized university
- Admission process is completely online
- The total program fee is INR 2,00,000
- Course delivery through online learning portal and virtual classrooms
- The ICFAI Online MBA Program consists 22 courses with 15 core courses, 6 elective options
- The online MBA program also has a project report in the final semester
Why ICFAI University?
- Accredited with NAAC A++ Grade
- Ranks #40 all Over India for its MBA Program – NIRF Ranking 2023
- UGC Entitled University
- AICTE approved
- Member, of The Association of Common wealth Universities (ACU)
- Accredited by SAQS (South Asian Quality Standards), AMDISA
Different Flexible Features offered by ICFAI distance education MBA are:
- Self-Study: ICFAI provides best course material specially designed and developed for self-study. Here, you can easily set your reading hours and practice through different online as well offline resources. These self-learning material provided by the university includes strong university exposure which perfectly enhances the learning atmosphere.
- Assessment: ICFAI offers the facility of giving quarterly examinations which are mainly fixed as per the needs of working professionals. Students are assessed on the basis of provided assignments and online tests.
- Services: ICFAI offers best student’s services. You can easily ask for your queries 24 * 7 on the official website; where you ensure to provide the best guidance by the team of professional tutors. You are being educated on per new learning aides such as Case studies, Work Book, Bullet Notes, PEP Notes and much more.
ICFAI is one of the leading institutes for distance MBA where you can enhance your management knowledge by doing self-studies, working on case studies, book work and much more. The university is providing Masters in Business Management in different fields as per taking international needs under consideration. The program has a total of 5 elective streams from where you can easily select the one as per your interest.
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
The aspiring student should need to be a Graduate from the any recognized university of India with minimum 50% marks are eligible for admission.
The total fee for ICFAI Online MBA degree program is INR 2,00,000. This includes admission fee of INR 20,000 and tuition fee of INR 1,80,000.
Below are more details about the payment options
Year Wise Payment Option
Tuition Fee – 1st Year
Tuition Fee – 2nd Year
Students opt for year wise payment option need to pay INR 1,10,000 during the first year and INR 90,000 during the second year. The first year fee includes the admission fee of INR 20,000.
Semester Wise Payment Option
Tuition Fee – 1st Semester
Tuition Fee – 2nd Semester
Tuition Fee – 3rd Semester
Tuition Fee – 4th Semester
Students opt for semester wise payment option need to pay INR 65,000 at the beginning of first semester and INR 45,000 at the beginning of subsequent semesters. The first semester fee includes the admission fee of INR 20,000.
Mode of payment
Students can make the payment using the following mode of payments
Online Mode of Payment
- Credit Card (Visa / MasterCard)
- Debit Card (Visa / MasterCard)
- Internet Banking
Offline Mode of Payment
Students can also pay the fee using bank demand draft.
The bank demand draft should be made in favour of “IFHE Fee Collection A/c Online MBA” payable at Hyderabad. The student should write his/her Name, Application number, Semester and Mobile Number on the back of the DD.
The demand draft should be sent to CDOE, #52, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad 500 082, Telangana.
The admission process for ICFAI Distance/Online MBA program is completely online. The admission process includes the following steps
- Submission of application
All students who wish to take admission in ICFAI online MBA program need to fill up the application form online and need to submit the following documents
- Scanned copy of latest Photograph with signature appended on it.
- Scanned copy of latest Photograph without signature
- Certificates of Class X, Class XII, and Degree
- Aadhaar card
- Copy of Passport, for foreign students only
- TOEFL/NELT/IELTS score report if applicable
All of the above documents need to be self-attested with blue ink pen.
- Selection Process
After submitting the application form along with required documents, there will be a selection process where students need to appear in a Micro Presentation and a Personal Interview.
The fee for selection process is INR 1000 that is required to be paid online. The fee will be adjusted against the application fee at the time of admission.
Students can pick the slot as per their convenient for the selection process.
- Post Selection Formalities:
Selected candidates need to pay the admission fee to secure their seat. After that students will be informed to pay the tuition fee before the start of the classes. There is no entrance test required for admission.
About ICFAI University
The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) is one of the best distance education institutes for MBA in India. It came into existence in the year 2004 through an Act of State Legislature (Tripura Act 8 2004). ICFAI has been approved by University Grants Commission under Section 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956.
ICFAI has gained approval for providing three year and five-year law and MBA courses. Moreover, it also has received approval from NCTE to provide Bachelors Program in Education. ICFAI University is a member of The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), London, UK and Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi, India as well.
The university continuously works for the betterment of the education system and hence providing best knowledge and skills in core and frontier areas. It offers innovative educational programs, research, consulting and publishing and developing programs to aspire new cadre of citizens so that they can well afford in the world of competition. The university is being administrated as per rules and regulations set by Government of India for various educational institutes. It offers Bachelor, Masters and Doctoral programs in different fields such as Management, Finance, Science and Technology, Information Technology, Education and much more.
The university includes a lush green campus being situated in Agartala. The university campus is spread over 32 acres and more than 6 Lakhs sq.ft, buildup area. You can get academic blocks, laboratories, workshops, faculty rooms, and computer labs along with latest computing faculty, auditorium, seminar halls, canteen, library, and much more. It is a WiFi enabled campus which includes latest teaching aids to make students in touch with the latest technology. The students are supposed to get the best education along with quality research and teaching.